Saturday 29 July 2017

Inkspirational #140

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational. It is our photo challenge.

I focused on the colours, the wood and the graphic feature of the panels and created this:


And our photo:

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/169910444/shelf-reclaimed-pallet-decorative-hook

To be honest I had forgotten I hadn't made a card for this challenge! I like to prepare DT cards ahead of time and thought I was well ahead for Inskspirational until I realised the other day I had missed this challenge. Thanks to all the goodies I got for my Birthday from so many of you, I hunted through my stash of these and found all these elements for this card. So all I needed to do was put these all together and add my own sentiment. I had a go at using the nuvo drops that Stephanie gave me. I added a few drops onto the wooden dots and then one directly onto the card. I love how easy it is to use the nuvo drops and you will be seeing more of these.

Jaydee is our fabulous Guest Designer for this challenge. Check out here amazing blog here. Then head on over to Inkspirational and see what the DT have made to inspire you.

Enjoy your weekend x

17 comments:

  1. This die cut panel is so stylish, your card is was-iliscious and very elegant! I'm in love with nuvo drops too, they are wonderful... I have just a couple of bottles of them but I think I'm going to hoard more! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A strikinfg card! And so good to use for a man aswel... Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The dimension the die cut adds is awesome. Such a cool design Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie, this is so pretty! Can you share who makes the grid die? I really like that look! Thanks!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely smitten with your clean, fresh, focused take on the photo! The grid die is so eye-catching; the nuvo droplets, so pretty! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that grid die is so striking and love your design. I love my Nuvo Drops, too,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your interpretation of the photo. The clean look is just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, its so perfect for the challenge photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful take on the Inkspiration photo, Sandie! Very inspirational; gotta get me some of those drops!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fabulous clean card - great you put it together so quickly. I like the dots on the wood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and CAS perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool, graphic and completely CAS, Sandie ... it's brilliant ... the tiny dots of colour on the wood are a fabulous touch! I'm beginning to think I need some Nuvo drops! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This turned out pretty fantastic, especially considering it was "last minute" for you! I love that unique die pattern down the middle. Great layout and those are fun little dots!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a bit different from what you normally make, but I love the outcome and I'm impressed it was a rush make. I love playing with stuff others send to me and I feel then it turns out a bit different from my usual style when I do so. However, using new stuff for a last minute card isn't that simple. When I get something new it's not unusual I wait for weeks or months even before I use it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You nailed it. Great take on the photo. Love that panel. I just bought ebony black and white glitter Nuvo drops...can't wait to try them out.
    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sandie, such a fabulous CAS take on the inspiration photo. I love the turquoise behind those little squares. Fabulous card - and it certainly doesn't look like a last minute card! thanks for having me along as GD this week and for making me feel so welcome
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Sandie,

    What a terrific card - its got loads of white space and symmetry too. I love how you captured the theme in such a clean and simple card. Someone's going to sure love this!

    ReplyDelete

//