Thursday 15 February 2018

Time Out Challenge #103

Hello There Crafty friends,

We have a new 'Theme' challenge starting today at Time Out.

We also have an optional twist of making a 'one layer' card. If you do go with this twist you have the change of winning $20 to spend in our Sponsor, CAS-ual Fridays store.

Our theme is 'Hobbies' and I went with the hobby we love all....crafting!



I used our sponsor, CAS-ual Fridays products' Truth Is' stamp set and Truth-Bloom Fri dies. I firstly stamped the flowers and then heat embossed one in pink powder and die cut it, popping it up on foam pads. I then heat embossed the sentiment from The Ton Stamps.

Our Guest Designer this week is the very creative Ashwini. I have been a fan of Ashwini for a long time now and her blog is full of inspiring projects-take a look here. Then come back and get crafty with us!
Don't forget to pop on over to Time Out and see what amazing projects our team and Ashwini have made....what hobbies do you think they have???


I will enter this into:

The Card Concept-inspired by the gorgeous pink flowers. Mu card being CAS and layered

      

12 comments:

  1. Oh la la...I love the colored embossing on the dark gray. This is so stunning Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that pink on grey, it really pops! And that sentiment is so true, the more i craft the more i want to craft! So great to see you here Sandie, thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More and we hope to see more of your wonderful creations again! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fabulous sentiment pink embossed on grey card stock - so perfect framed with those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very unique color combo, I love the pink with the grey, looks amazing! Those flower stamps are very pretty and the sentiment is just perfect for our challenge. Fun layout too, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your text is so great! And an original colourcombi! Love the two different ways you used the flower! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic quote, Sandie ... I love both it and the popped up bloom in that vibrant pink against the grey ... wonderfully eyecatching ... and fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The touches of pink makes this creation feminine and softens up the whole look, all the while keeping it CAs. Great challenge theme, I need to rummage through my stash to see what I can find with the aim of doing it as a one layer at the same time. Could be tricky and fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful creation Sandie. I love the shade of pink against that wonderful, rich grey. The lined flower adds the perfect balance. The quote is absolutely fantastic. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment! I love the color palette you chose. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, love the colours you used
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just buy this stamp
    really lovely flower Sandie
    love your color combo
    hope you are doing well
    miss you
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM
    sorry for late comment :)
    Hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic quote and so so true. Love how you used those pretty CAS-ual Fridays flowers.

    ReplyDelete

//