Thursday 15 March 2018

Caught A Bug?

Hi There

I wouldn't normally post twice in a day but I am at home after catching my Husband's bug! He has been coughing and sneezing for a week now. I was feeling pretty pleased with myself for not catching it but you guessed it...I have!

My card today was inspired by the 'Bug' challenge at CASology.
I had this idea in my head since I saw the challenge and today I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and off I went creating this:


Most of these stamps are from Paper Smooches. I stamped the tissue box and tissue on previously water coloured card. Fussy cut them out. I used my Visible Image snowflake stamp to represent my 'sneeze'!! The tissue box and tissue are both popped up on foam pads for dimension.

I deliberately used bright and cheerful colours as that is what I think we need when feeling a bit under the weather!!

Hope your day is going well x

I will enter this into:

     






12 comments:

  1. This is delightful! Sure to cheer someone up! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're sick~yikes! Hope you can get some rest to heal up. Love your card~ it's delightful in color and design~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you are sick. Get well soon! Glad you were not too sick to craft. This is adorable. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great idea! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is super cute and really punny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! So sorry you ended up getting bitten by your hubby's bug! We try so hard not to catch those things, don't we?! Hope you at least get well quickly!!!
    Love this sweet get well greeting! The colors are so cheerful and that Paper Smooches tissue box always makes me smile! :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pitty we both didn't sneak past this bug and both so glad with our hubbies at the moment... I got the flue from my daughter, so she said that I dont get nothing from them...LOL
    We don;t have a saying like this in dutch, but I gind this obe so clever for the bug-challenge. Enjoy the weekend..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling much better by now, Sandie ... and those bugs have been chased away! Your card is fabulous ... cute and so clever with the 'sneeze' behind the ombré tissue box! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super, Sandie. I love it. Cute and CAS. Bright and cheerful. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card - I'm sorry the bug moving through your house was the inspiration! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cherry colours on your card, Sandie, especially the pretty tissue box. And you snowflake "sneeze" is brilliant! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your cold is better today already hon... If it isn't, look at this card and I hope it makes you smile as much as it makes me smile -it's such a fun idea and the colors look so happy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

//